What is Delta 8?
Delta 8 is a close relative to Delta 9 which is the chemical compound found in cannabis that is recognized for it’s intoxicating properties that most people refer to as a “high”.
Does Delta 8 get you high?
D-8 does effect the endocrine system, however, most people will respond differently to it. Some describe the effects as a “light high”, while others may notice a type of distraction that essentially makes you forget about the pain your body may be experiencing. The only real way to know if it will get you high is to try it.
How high will get you?
Not very high. If you have ever smoke ditch weed – that’s typically about as high as you will get, although as companies essentially have the ability to extract and concentrate the Delta 8 compound it is very possible to get large doses that will get you higher. If you have never smoked ditch weed, think about the high as being more euphoric and short lived, but don’t go find ditch weed to try because you’ll end up with a headache.
Is Delta 8 legal?
Kind of. It technically is legal under the 2018 Farm Bill that allows for the sale and use of hemp. The only compound explicitly banned is Delta-9 THC, however there are two caveats to think about:
- Is the compound being extracted from hemp plants only?
- Is the way the cannabinoid processed considered a natural derivative?
If the D-8 is extracted from cannabis plants then it is illegal to sell and use under Federal Laws. If the way it is processed can be considered man made(un-natural), then under the Synthetic Drug Abuse Act or similar laws.
Note: D8 is available naturally in such a small quantity that chemists actually use a chemical process to convert other cannabinoids into Delta-8. For this reason it will likely be considered illegal in most cases.
Is it legal to buy?
Delta 8 may be legal to purchase depending on how it’s processed and where it comes from. Check with local or Federal Law enforcement before purchasing.
Is it legal to sell Delta 8?
This again depends on how it is processed, You may want to consult a Lawyer first.
Should I try Delta 8?
Why? There are plenty of other legal “highs” that cost less. If you really want the effect of cannabis you should help legalize it! First move to a State where it is legal, then call you former state representatives and let them know why you left your state, and finally vote.
- 100 pcs Wholesale Save-A-Bowls$110.00
- 50 pcs Wholesale Save-A-Bowls$67.50
- Cherry Bowl Savers(Save – A -Bowl) – 2 Pack(cherry)$10.00 – $15.00
- 5 pack Rick & Morty Bowl Savers(Save – A -Bowl)$15.00 – $20.00
- 10 pack Rick & Morty Bowl Savers(Save – A -Bowl)$22.00 – $26.00
- Glass Pipe – Pipes of the day!
- Delta 8 FAQs – What you need to know
- Pyptek Prometheus Pipe And Save-A-Bowl
- Helix Pipe – American Helix – Best Pipe!
- Blazy Susan – Making A Splash on Etsy